The CSAC is a voluntary organisation, with the club depending on the income it raises through membership and fund-raising activities to keep its activities going.
Our member fee also gives you access to diving without incurring the costs of other commercial operators, as you only pay as a share of what the boat costs between the divers (e.g. €15 for a Sunday dive which is much cheaper than commercial operators).
We don’t directly supply equipment or fills but our members help each other with transports and rentals once you prove to be a good buddy and pitch in at the cafe’/bar after a dive 🙂 Some club sponsors also provide special discounts on purchasing of relevant equipment.
Membership fees are:
- Standard CSAC Membership – €25 yearly; or
- BSAC Membership – €95 yearly (Includes monthly SCUBA Magazine & Third Party Liability Insurance) – For BSAC Qualified Divers
It is important that at each payment and/or renewal, you send us the Member Enrollment Form (available here) to re-confirm your personal details. This can be sent either via post or email or by hand to the Secretary or Diving Officer.
Payments can be done either by:
1. Bank Transfer:
If you wish to pay via Bank Transfer, please use the below bank details and let us know of the payment via email@example.com .
- Bank: Bank of Valletta, Msida Branch, 212/215, Triq ix-Xatt, Tal-Pieta’, PTA 9041 – Malta
- Account Name: Calypso Sub-Aqua Club
- BIC: VALLMTMT
- IBAN: MT22VALL22013000000014911496016
2. Pay via PayPal – either using your PayPal Account or via your bank card. If you use Paypal however, we will need to a small fee for processing by PayPal, so the fees are as follow:
- Standard CSAC Membership – €25 + €2 for Paypal fees = Total €27
- BSAC Membership – €95 + €5.00 for Paypal fees (Includes monthly SCUBA Magazine & Third Party Liability Insurance – Only for BSAC Qualified Divers) = Total €100
Choose the PayPal membership payment from the drop-down list below, and then the button will take you to PayPal for payment.