Sun 27 Nov Shore dive at Wied iz-Zurrieq

Kindly note weather conditions being forecast for Sunday will not allow us to go out with the boat.

If you are interested in doing a shore dive at Zurrieq please let me know. If it will not rain heavily the underwater visibility should be ok.

Kind regards

MarioDiving Officer

Calypso Sub Aqua Club